Workplace Learning - Safety Induction and Test:
Before you undertake any Workplace Learning, you must complete the general introduction
and safety information and test and then present the certificate to The Careers Adviser.
|Follow these steps to complete this task:
- Go to the "Safety Check" web page by using the link below (after you have read all these instructions).
- Read the instructions and click on the "Get Started" and then the "Continue" buttons.
- Read the information on each page and then tick the boxes at the bottom to answer the questions.
- Click the "Submit Your Answers" button after you have answered each page.
- At the end, enter your name and Job Title (just use "Work Experience" for this) and click the "Create Your Certificate" button.
- Print off this certificate.
- Present your certificate to The Careers Adviser.
To complete your reading and test,
NOTE: This website is from South Australia, but it applies to everyone.
For a bit of fun, have a look at this Work, Health and Safety Powerpoint presentation - click here to open it: